Our mission: to create an environment that helps you feel weightless. A place where you can check your troubles at the door, really enjoy yourself, the company of others, and the feeling you get from gaining strength and confidence. Where you can express yourself through dance and be met with encouragement. We believe that you only look as good as you feel, and we want you to feel amazing. We even hope you love it so much that the workout becomes “accidental” and secondary to your overall experience. WARNING: Pole dance can change your life forever.
The Chrome Bar is Nashville’s leading pole dance and fitness facility. At less than a mile away, we are the closest studio to Downtown & Lower Broadway. A ten minute walk or a five minute cab ride later: you’re here and we can’t wait to dance with you!
Built by one of the pole industry’s leading ladies, Alethea Austin, this studio’s style is as distinctive as its class offerings. Designed to feel more like Crazy Horse Paris meets a sexy CBGB’s (rather than a brightly light gym–yuck!), clients will enjoy:
- A spacious layout of over 2000+ square feet
- Ample, free parking
- A plush lobby with a rockin’ boutique with all your favorite pole merch needs!
- Restroom and 2 dressing rooms
- New equipment including top of the line X-Poles and custom safety mats
- Floor length mirrors and sexy, LED Spotlights over each pole to take your experience from class to the club
- Experienced, highly knowledgeable and certified and insured instructors, including Alethea herself
- Non-toxic mat cleaner; we aim to keep our footprint small and be as chemical free as possible
** The Chrome Bar is also available for your workshops, rehearsals and photo/video shoots. For rental information and pricing email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615.291.9959 **