THE CHROME BAR STUDIO POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
FINDING THE STUDIO
We are located at the 2809 Building on Dickerson Pike. You must follow the driveway up to the back of the building to see The Chrome Bar sign. We share a building with Bongo Java Roasting Company and Tyrus Arthur Massage Therapist. There is ample free parking. Helpful little map HERE
NO-SHOW & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Please note, we do not want to late charge you! Clients are responsible for their own MindBody accounts. The best way to schedule and cancel classes is on the MindBody App on your smartphone search The Chrome Bar:
Single Classes and Class Packages: if you do not show up to class, your class will still be deducted from your account.
All Unlimited Memberships:
Cancel more than 3 hours in advance: No charge
Late-Cancel of 3 hours or less before class starts: $10 charge to your account
No-show without canceling: $10 charge to your account
- New Client Specials and Flash Sales expire 30 days from purchase date.
- All Single Classes 30 days from purchase date.
- Credit packages expire 3 months from purchase date.
- We do not offer extensions.
- For any medical issues, please contact the studio directly.
- All Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable.
- All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
- We do NOT offer refunds on any Single Classes, Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, Workshops or apparel and merchandise.
- Private lessons must be purchased and paid for in advance
- We will allow one reschedule with 12hr advance notice. After that you must rebook.
We love parties and are so glad you chose us to hang! Keep this in mind to make the most of your event.
- $350.00 Flat Rate for 1 hr 15 minute Chair or Pole Party up to 7 participants. $30 per additional participant. Cancellation prior to 48 hours, full refunded to credit card on file. Please give 48 hours advanced notice if you need to cancel, but note The Chrome Bar will charge a $100 cancelation fee and $250 will be credited back to the credit card on file. If you do not contact us to cancel or are a no show, The Chrome Bar will keep the $350 base price.
- Everyone in the studio will be included and priced with your final head count. Turn in your head count 48 hours before your arrival.
- If you are adding additional participants the per head fee must be paid on one card or in cash. We will not split transactions on multiple cards.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of party. If you are more then 15 min late it will cut into your booked time. If you are more then 30 min late your party will be canceled and charged a no-show fee.
- No rings on the equipment! Please store them in your purse in our dressing room.
- Please do not use any lotions or oils on your body. Doing so will affect your grip and could be a safety hazard not only for you, but also for other participants.
- Yes, there will be pictures and Video. All at your discretion.
- No Rings!
- No Leaning against mirrors!
- No Sitting down and leaning against barre wall.
- Instruction is for TCB instructors only.We encourage you to be helpful and make friends with your class mates, but no student instruction.
- Please refrain from doing any moves or material that is not being covered in the current class you are taking.
- Late cancel policy is 3 hrs before scheduled class.
FILMING AND VIDEO
- No cell phones allowed in studio main space during classes.
- Class routines taped by the instructor are optional participation.
- If you are a member of class recording and photos are allowed last 5 min or directly after class at instructors discretion.
- If you are not a member of class, no recording permitted at all.
- Recording of instruction is strictly forbidden.
- If you are posting the video/photo please make sure there are no clients in the frame beside yourself.
- Please tag the studio #thechromebar